Women 👏 don’t 👏 live 👏 to please 👏 men

I’m really sick of the mentality so many men have that what we do with our hair, style, nails, etc etc is all to just look pleasing to men. Sometimes it is! But sometimes it isn’t about them!!

I about flipped the couch over when I was watching something about Emma Watson back when she had a pixi hair cut, she was saying something about powerful women, and I was trying to listen, and my dad goes all disgusted “WHAT did she do to her hair?! That’s horrible!!! She looks like a guy. I don’t like it. She needs to grow it back out.” He went like on a rampage wtf.

And I go “YOU DONT HAVE TO LIKE IT! She did not cut her hair to please YOU or any other guy. She did it because SHE likes it!”

My dad kept shaking his head like he didn’t get it. Maybe if he was listening to what she was SAYING instead of judging her looks, he would realize how beautiful she is with or without fucking long hair.

WOMEN DONT LIVE TO BE PLEASING TO MENS EYES! We are not on this earth to be men’s eye candy, we don’t even have to be “beautiful” at all to be worthy of anything! And if men happen to like how we look, awesome! But if they don’t, we do not give a single SHIT as long as we are happy and confident in ourselves!!! We don’t have to fit into that little box men have labeled as “the beautiful woman” there’s all types of beautiful and no one has to like it except you! Remember that!