Traveling Issues

Ashley • Happily married, have a wonderful son, and a new baby girl 💜

So found out my husband is getting stationed cross country. Now as great as that is (since we're moving from the East coast back to the West coast where our families live), I didn't know the timeline until today. I originally thought we weren't leaving until October, but found out we're scheduled to leave in September. We have to drive since we have 2 cars and it would cost us close to $1000 to ship one. Trying to figure out if I should give birth here and then drive out with an infant or drive out a couple months early and give birth out there. We are waiting to see if his orders can be pushed around a little, but if anyone has dealt with this I would appreciate any advice!

Vote below to see results!