Need opinions please.

Ok,

Husband and I have been trying for a very long time to have a baby.

July AF was 7 days late with negative tests and lasted the normal 5days. It was not "that" much lighter, but I had no clots which I normally always get.

August AF came on time but only lasted "almost" 3 days but it was normal flow minus the clots again.

I normally try not to freak myself out and get my hopes up but I have been dizzy, sleeping poorly, having vivid dreams (not about babies or water or anything like that), lower back pain, headaches, fatigue, not breast sensitivity but my nipples are sensitive, I have an appetite but I havent been able to eat too much without my stomach hurting and I am bloated like its no ones business... this has all started about 3 weeks prior to August AF.

I KNOW that you all can not tell me if I am pregnant. . I am not looking for that.. I am looking to see if any of you have had the same types of symptoms when you were either pregnant or if something else was wrong.

I DO NOT want to go on Web MD because I am a bit of a Hypochondriac and last time I went on there I ended up diagnosing myself with a frigging tumor on my pituitary gland.. which of corse it wasnt, and my doctor, AGAIN, questioned my sanity. .lol

Thank You

P.S.

Please dont be rude. If you cant be helpful please just dont comment.

Thank You all again