I need to rant

I'm not the ranting kind but I'm livid and I feel like people need to knows these things...I come from a high quality animal hospital....you'd think it was for people except nicer looking...I recently moved and had to find a new job at a hospital that claims to be the highest quality in the area....A dog came on last night really sick.....the vet told the owner she thinks it's has THC poisoning.....(weed) and sent it home lethargic, sick and losing motor skills in his back end.....I felt sick to my stomach letting him leave but I have no say....well he's back today....the owner lives in the country and has been home alone with her newborn, the dogs been missing all day, she finally found a friend to come over and watch the baby while she searched for her dog who she found seizuring in her field, a neighbor said he's been laying there for hours but she didn't think anything about it... This dog is gonna die because of negligence from this vet...I know everyone makes mistakes and messes up but all she had to do was a 10$ drug test and she told the owner is wasn't necessary and to just go home.....I'm livid....ALWAYS make your dr find cold hard evidence to their diagnosis don't ever settle even if it means you have to spend more money!!! It might save your pets life...Rant over.....