Not sure what's going on...

So recently I've been noticing some "symptoms" but I'm not sure if I should associate it to anything yet. For the past week or so I've been feeling extremely tired, have had headaches here and there when I rarely get them and have been making more bathroom visits than usual. This morning I woke up to my breasts being extremely tender and slightly heavier, (I'm small chested so the changes are noticeable to me ha) and I've been having dizzy spells and slight cramping on my right side throughout the day. I have a healthy diet and drink enough water but not more than usual to explain the bathroom visits. Currently I'm 2DPO according to glow and a week before AF (I usually start getting pms symptoms 3-4 days before) so I'm very confused as to why I'm feeling like this and having these new symptoms (headaches and dizziness in particular) when technically I shouldn't be feeling it this early for pregnancy or AF. I'm trying not to jump the gun and think I'm pregnant because it's disappointing to get your hopes up and see that BFN, but I need someone to shed a little light on the situation! Can you have symptoms this early? What Has been your experience?