I'm Falling in Love...

Last summer I met a guy. I'm 18 hes 20. Hes from the UK and I live in the US. After he left the states and returned home, we continued to talk. For the past 5 months we have gotten super close. He was very supportive during my relationship (that was terrible and is now over). But I don't know if his feelings are as strong as mine.

I know I care for him deeply and I wonder what it would be like if there wasn't an ocean between us.

We are much more than friends but neither of us want a long distance relationship (especially not him). But we already act like a couple. I feel obligated to please him because we kind of agree on a fab relationship, but I want more. Hes even said that he wants more, but it alway seems to be just talk. He will be back in my state in May, and idk if I should talk to him about this or just leave it as it is and see what happens in May. I don't want to ruin what we have, but I don't want this to be all we have.

Oh, and hes also talked about having kids together. He was very serious. I would honestly love to have a family with him. But I would like to at least be hid girlfriend first.

Maybe he just wants more time before committing. But I wish he would clarify that.

Any thoughts or opinions would be appreciated.