How do you do it?

I’m engaged and I have no children of my own but my fiancé has a son, he’s 11. I have been homeschooling him and we have him full time, he’s an amazing kid and I love him like my own. I have been a bit stressed out and moody lately and I talked to my fiancé about it so here it is.

I wash the dishes, i wash the clothes, I clean the house, I cook I homeschool my step son, and care for everything else that’s asked of me.

When I get all the dishes done it’s piled up by the end of the day like I have done nothing.. it’s depressing

My step son ate through all his lunches for the week in a 2 day period so we had to restrict him since he couldn’t restrict himself and that stresses me out because I don’t want him to be hungry but I also can’t tell him not to eat something when he’s clearly hungry.. it also makes me look like the crazy step mom and that’s not my intention..

I feel like when I get everything done by the end of the day or next morning it’s all dirty again.. I’m just venting and I would like to know how you do it?, how you keep things tidy and feeling and smelling good and still have time for yourself.