READ IF YOU ARE DEPRESSED& WANNA END IT ALL

Makayla • check out my youtube channel!! https://youtu.be/-rLzfmePCLc if you like my content don’t forget to subscribe & like the video!!

don’t tell me you’re okay. because you and me both know the truth. we both know you’re not just “sad”. we both know you’re not just “tired”. we both know you’re done. you’re tired of being here. the place that makes you feel like shit, like you are nothing. but let me tell you something. you don’t have to lie. i know you think that it’s bad to cry because you need to be strong. but you don’t have to be strong all the time. it’s okay if you’re not okay and you need to know that. it’s okay if you break down twice a day because hun that is life. it tries to kill you and once you’re back on your feet, it will strike again but with more power. i know because i’ve been there and let me tell you something. you won’t get anywhere if you keep lying to yourself. you will break more and more every day. so look at yourself in the mirror and tell yourself you’re not okay. tell yourself you don’t want to do it anymore, you don’t want to feel the pain. but you will fight. because that’s what you do best, you are a fighter, you do not give up. because you are strong. i believe in you. so fight like hell, fight until you’re numb and keep telling yourself you can do it even though you’re broken. keep fighting so that in the end you’ll be able to look in the mirror and say “fuck you depression. i’m alive and i’m finally okay.”