I am beyond scared to even get excited but I think we have OUR rainbow baby on the way ! πŸ˜­πŸŒˆπŸŒˆπŸ™πŸ»

AlexandraπŸ’™πŸ‘¦πŸΌπŸ’—πŸ‘§πŸΌπŸŒˆoct2019

Possible TRIGGER warning .

We had a chemical loss in November and I fell pregnant agian in December we lose it at 5 weeks no baby grew in the sack all that was there was just sack December 28 passed everything . Follow up ultrasound confirmed no tissue left..

.. I am now by miracle chance pregnant again 😭😭πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸŒˆπŸŒˆπŸŒˆ! And glow gives me a due date of October 4th .. I’ve had my first blood draw Monday Jan 28th it was 115πŸ’”I am terrified by that number it seems low. I am not sure when I ovulated I took one ovulation test on the 10th of January posted a photo of it .... it was faint so I didn’t take anymore just went with the flow of BD..

Background story I also took a pregnancy test January 7th witch was NEGATIVE ... I took pregnancy test the 25 ,26,27,28,29, they are getting darker and clear positives .. I am so anxious and pray every day that this is a sticky baby and our HOPE πŸ₯°πŸŒˆπŸŒˆ rainbow baby ..

we also have two other children my daughters 11 months and my son is 2 1/2 ... both are rainbow babies πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ˜š and blessed us with there grace ... .kok