20 weeks down and 20 weeks to go ( this post does talk about God, if you’re an atheist you have been warned.)

I been feeling my baby move for 3 days straight and I pray everyday for the first time mothers, soon to be, and already experienced mom that we have a safe and healthy pregnancy. I’m so excited to meet my little one and see what they look like. ❤️❤️❤️ ladies we don’t have long. These months are going quickly and I just want everyone to know how much I love y’all. This is a blessing to be on a journey with other women who are also due the same month as you. We had our ups and downs we lost a few mothers along the way,but God is going to continue to move in our lives and their lives because it’s never over. Until God says it is. The doctor can say this and that ,but doctors are humans and make mistakes. We need to put our trust in him and once you do that you have nothing to be afraid of. I felt like typing this because something told me someone needed to hear this. I just want everyone to not feel scared. Don’t be afraid of the unknown. Long as you are doing what you are supposed to do you shouldn’t be scared. Babies are a blessing and beautiful regardless of what anyone says. Remember to hold on and keep the faith. Trust yourself and remember to spread love and positivity today ❤️ I pray for everyone and also pray for the future of our babies. This world is not a joke, people are showing their true colors and it’s our jobs as mothers to make the right decisions and protect our babies, God is with you forever and always. Never forget.