Posted this elsewhere just want advice please

Ari

So I’ve been depressed since September when I had my miscarriage and now its February when my son would have been due and it’s making my depression even worse than it already was. I haven’t been sleeping more than 2 hours a night, I haven’t been going to classes, my boyfriend and I got a dog to help cheer me up and had to give her back because she became really aggressive towards anyone near me, I started hearing things because I was so sleep deprived, and now I haven’t been able to eat more than a few bites of food in 2 and a half weeks. The thought of eating makes me beyond sick and I hate throwing up so I just eat enough so I’m not nauseous and call it a day. My boyfriend has been super worried about me because of all of this and is getting frustrated he doesnt know how to help me. What can I do to help myself get an appetite back? I used to smoke everyday to help with my anxiety and I was super under control but when I lost my pregnancy I stopped because I didn’t want to misuse my weed but now the only time I have an appetite is when I smoke but again, I don’t want to have to be high to eat. What can I do?