16 year old, breast cancer?

Hey guys..

So, let me begin this post by letting you all know that I am an EXTREME hypochondriac and I'm very afraid at the moment.

About a month ago, right before my last period, I got breast soreness in both my breasts which is completely normal for me so I wasn't concerned at all. However, after my period began, the soreness went away in my right breast but not my left.

I don't remember the specifics of what it felt like in the beginning because I wasn't paying much attention to the mild discomfort and it seemed to go away in about a week.

However, since I'm a stomach sleeper, I woke up one morning and realized that I had slept directly on my left breast and it hurt. I got up and it went away in about 10 minutes, and it didn't bother me the rest of that day or for the next few days.

But since then, so maybe for like 3-4 weeks now, if I lay down at just the right angle on my breast, it will be uncomfortable. This happens every few days and then nothing else.

I, being the hypochondriac that I am, decided to hop onto Google and do some research. Almost every website I found said that I probably didn't have cancer, but of course that 2% possibility is what stuck with me.

My mom is convinced that I simply pulled a muscle and is hardly concerned because it almost never bothers me. Additionally, YES- I have checked for lumps. I check almost religiously, honestly, and there are none.

But still I am terrified of the worst. I think I'm going to go to a doctor soon just to make sure and hopefully soothe my nerves, but what do you guys think?

Please let me know - I've been highlyyy stressed out.

Thanks!