6 years 1 change!😭😭😭😭😭❤️❤️❤️

Di

After almost 6 years today I tested and just hoped it was positive I waited all day convincing my self that I wouldn’t get a positive that I should save the test until I was late but I just couldn’t wait I had a feeling all day that I just couldn’t shake off so there I go expecting nothing sat there saying to my self I’ll just go get another box I put the test down on the floor as I waited I said in my head please god please let it be positive please as I pick it up I automatically tear up and I couldn’t believe the beautiful line I was seeing!!!!!❤️❤️❤️I was shaking! Crying! Is it really real!???? I feel so blessed at this moment😭😭😭 I’ll be testing with a digital in a few days and I want to surprise my hubby on Valentine’s Day but I don’t know if I can wait!!!!!🥰😭❤️

We bought these about 2 weeks ago because I loved them and I jokingly said “ Get ready because these probably are going to be the way I tell you I’m pregnant for Valentine’s Day” we laughed and he said I’ll be looking forward to that one well I hope he’s ready!!