Should I take this as a sign?

I moved to WA with my now EX, when shit hit the fan I moved 45 mins away from him which his grandma suggested so I'd be close. This area is expensive and kinda small. Asked several people who live here and this area doesn't really get snow. My parents come to visit me in December and they bring up about my living condition and try and say I should move back in with them. Definitely don't want to happen cause my mom is emotionally abusive. So then Oregon gets brought up cause I felt a cosmic connection there. 2 days after they leave a tornado hits only the town I'm in and they haven't had one since the 80's. This thing happened so fast it was off the radar. Ok my first tornado. Now there is going to be the worst snow storm they've had in 2 years tomorrow and Saturday. And there's a Measles outbreak in my state.

It literally feels like I'm being pushed either to explore another area in WA or to move to Oregon. Been seeing 222, 333, 444, 555, 1222 all the time but not everyday and it's usually on accident

Vote below to see results!