AHHHH!! I JUST WANT TO QUIT!!! 😭😭

So I’m working full time nights at my local hospital and I’m going to school. I “supposed” to work three days a week. But at least once a week my manager schedules me to work four days a week so I get off from work (12 hours) and go straight to school.I go to school M,W,Th, and, F. I am super tired all the time. I’m behind on studying. When I wasn’t working I was caught up on all my work and studying. I’m also trying to get into the nursing program so I have to take the TEAS exam (it’s a nursing entrance exam). I barely have time to study for that. But that is most important to me right now because I want to get into the program by Fall of 2019. I stay with my parents and they pay for most of everything. Since I have a job I pay for my tuition of pocket. I paid this year since I have a job my mom payed to other years before. I just want to quit my job and focus on school. But mom said I can’t because she wants me to continue working and go to school at the same time. I’m just really scared that I may not get into the nursing school that’s just my biggest concern right now. I’m afraid of failing!! I have no children. Idk maybe y’all can explain why my mom wants me to continue working and go to school.