Saying the wrong thing to your crush

So I met this guy off Hinge and we were hitting off SO well. We had so much in common and literally would not stop laughing at one another’s humor. I don’t know what got into me the other night, but I said a really stupid joke and he made the same stupid joke back. For some reason I got very upset (when I shouldn’t have at all) and kinda just ended the convo and he was asking why and we got into a mini argument. I’ve never been like this before and I’m not sure what the hell got into me that made me mad at a stupid joke?? I’m the one who started it anyways. So we talk it out and end on a good note and he then texts me the next two days and it was fine. I guess I was getting a little too funny with him since I honestly have my own sense of humor and have no filter when I’m

In one of those goofy moods. I haven’t heard from him in a couple days and I think I might have scarred him off? Turns out I got my period and I tend to get ticked off when I least mean to. I’m pretty upset at myself for acting and saying the dumb things I said. Has anyone gone through this and if so, what did you do to fix it? I don’t want to chase him and make it a story how I was being immature. I just want to play it cool and like it never happened. Any advice?