My son is almost 1 month old, and I don't even have 1 picture of me and my newborn... I feel heartbroken bc I will never get this time back...

It's been bothering me so much, but I haven't said anything bc I don't want to come off silly, and here I am now with my son, and only child, and I'm sobbing alone in the dark at 3am thinking about how I don't have one pic of me and my newborn together. I've not cried this entire time since delivering, and now all of a sudden it's just hit me and I can't pretend I'm not hurt anymore... There are a million pics of everyone else with him, like my mom, grandma, aunt, husband... But none with me. It hurts my feelings so much that not one person thought to take my pic with my son at the hospital.... I take some all the time of my husband and him bc they are my world and I love seeing them together, but it kills me that they have those memories to look back on and I dont... i wish he would want to see those pics of me and just take them on this own with out me having to say, "hey take our picture..." the candid moments are the important sweet memory filled pics... idk if I'm bring stupid or not, but I feel like everyone is being so selfish with him and is trying to take him and those moments with him away from me and I feel like the thought of that is slowly breaking my spirits.. idk, I just want my time with my son and idk, I guess I don't even know how to explain what I'm feeling... I guess I just needed to write it out or something now that the tears have made their way, I guess just to be able to read it back to myself and to try to make some sense of it to myself... Am I the only one who has felt this way??