Feeling pretty hopeless

So I am currently 15 weeks pregnant. When I got pregnant, everything was fine. But we ended up moving back to where our families were because our roommate was trashy and messy and gross and the house was making me sick, not the pregnancy. So we’ve stayed with my mom mainly until we got our place here but she’s kicking my fiancé out and he has to be out in a week but I’m thinking we have like 100k in the bank and I had already found a manufactured home that was perfect and we had found a car that was way newer and more reliable (together we would out out about 55k which isn’t much for a house and car) but today our car broke down 45 minutes from home in a very high traffic area and we found out that all of the money is currently invested in a house so it’ll be a little while before we see it again. His grandpa (the one who invested it) is going to help us out with another little cheap car until the money comes back but I have no idea where we’re going to stay. I can stay at my moms but he can’t. We can both stay at his moms but I can’t stay there because it always smells like too much garlic and they’re good is exotic and I’m very picky and they’re about 30 miles apart. I really don’t know what to do. We’re both starting jobs soon and things were looking like they were just barely going to work yet still work out perfectly and now it all seems kind of hopeless and impossible. I have no idea what to do. I feel so bad for this baby and I don’t want to be away from my fiancé during this. I know he’s so in love with the pregnancy and I need help and just living with my mom I’m going to be the one doing all the help for her and paying her rent. What do I do. I feel like things will never just stay good