Symptoms..

Me and my boyfriend are very sexually active and have been for almost 2 years.

I know a lot of people are against this but I recently had an abortion (its a really really long story that we won’t go into) and my doctor told me that it was really easy to get pregnant afterwards.

We don’t use protection and we had sex on feb 2 and yes he did cum in me.

I’m having a lot of symptoms like my first pregnancy.. like twinges, pinching, a little nausea, constipation, but heartburn started today.

I’ve taken 4 pregnancy tests and all of them are BFN!! I’m just confused.

I missed my period as you can see

Is it possible to be having these symptoms this soon?? Or am I just overthinking? I completely forgot how soon I got my symptoms the first time. Hey

Also I’m 19 and my boyfriend is 17 & our birthdays are coming up but I think that we’ll be okay if I am pregnant and I’d be super excited.

Edit: We weren’t trying but it’s not like we didn’t know that I couldn’t get pregnant. I’m just worried I’m overthinking and stressing about the negative tests when my body is doing this.

I didn’t get pregnant by him because we broke up for a while & things moved too fast with someone so I’m just scared that we can’t conceive and it’s scary.. I know it’s most likely possible but I’m an over thinker!