TTC weight loss

Fe

***❗️UPDATE❗️: 3/7/2019

I am now 80 pounds down today!! My BMI starting point was 47.7 and now is 35.6 🙂

2017➡️2019! I’m never one to post much about the most embarrassing times of my life so please no negative comments. Even though it’s not been a long journey it’s been a working progress and I still have much more to go. I’m slowly working on myself to be a better and healthier me. I never had much confidence in myself but I’m slowly gaining some. I hated body photos taken of me, hated everything I wore because in my eyes I never looked right. January 2018 I found out I had a very early on miscarriage and I was never the same. I battled with depression and had no desire to do anything, which made me gain more weight, and the anger I had built up hating life was timing my marriage. I literally obsessed on becoming pregnant and it got to a point where it stressed me to the max. I have become to realize that when it’s time for me to have a child I will have one. I no longer worry with the things I cannot control, and I’ve decided to take care of me and focus on my schooling and my career! I just received my Associate of Arts degree and working towards becoming a Registered Nurse!!I’ve always been a bigger girl. 💪🏼🏋🏻‍♀️ I decided maybe trying to lose weight will help me TTC and let me tell you I was never one to have regular periods, I actually was every other month late or longer and had to take provera to make my periods come (so painful), and for ovulation I was on clomid (two rounds one i had successful ovulation other no luck) and since my weight loss I now have one every month and also ovulating every month as well🙂I am now down 71 pounds today. Trying to live a better and healthier life is the best choice I’ve made! Still got a long ways to go but I am healthier that what I was!! 💪🏼🏃🏻‍♀️