Possible Trigger Warning- Advice Please

An

I’ll try to keep this short. My husband and I had planned on telling his family on Sunday that I’m pregnant again. I’ll be around 9 weeks. We wanted to wait until after the ultrasound to make sure everything was okay. His sister has been trying to get pregnant with her second baby for about a year now and recently she informed me that she had a miscarriage in June. Last night, she and I met up with some mutual friends and she was saying about how sad she gets when she says someone getting pregnant so soon (my son is 9 m/o) after their last baby or when they get pregnant within a few months of trying. She’s not mad at them, but it makes her upset. I totally get it. I already was sooo worried about telling my husbands family this weekend because I didn’t know how it would make her feel. Her and I used to have a rocky relationship (we used to work together-how my met my husband) since I quit, we haven’t had a falling out in over a year. I don’t know what to do. My husband is so excited to share the news, but I told him we can’t this weekend. I can’t do that to her. But, I’m already starting to show and I’ve been sick along with having food aversions. So it’s getting to be obvious. Any advice is appreciated!