Frustrated!

Staci

Hey girls I was wondering was it hard to get a doctor to check if you have PCOS?

For 4-5 years (since I had mirena IUD) I have had a 45 day cycle and I skip a period every 2-3 cycles. I have less than 9 a year. I have been growing hair (thick black) on my face and have to remove it often. I do not have diabetes (yet) but my blood sugar drops a lot and I have to eat to get it up. I have been dieting to have a healthier pregnancy...but since the IUD...I have never been able to lose weight at all!!

I have had the Lap-band for 8 years and lost over 100 pounds...but got the IUD and gained a lot back. Now I just cant lose it! I have tried everything.

My doctor never told me any of the symptoms of my period were abnormal till I told her I want to have a baby. Now she is telling me to wait a couple years and get the bypass.

I am so upset because removing the Lap-band can be dangerous and they have to cut me open a lot....plus me and my husband are ready and been dying to have a baby...I dont think I could wait that long. Also I really do not want to go through the trouble of having another weight loss surgery!

I would like to be checked if I have PCOS...what do you girls think? Also did you have to go through a lot of test? Did you have to go to an OBGYN?

Please give me some tips or what you girls think.