He doesn’t wanna have sex with me???

So my boyfriend and I just recently started having sex (we waited almost three years for personal reasons) The sex is amazing, we’ve always been very compatible in that way. But this past week, he’s been extremely stressed with his new job. I know that stress can totally affect your sex drive. But we spent the weekend together and I swear it felt like nothing I did could turn him on. I even stripped off my clothes and said I was getting in the shower and that he could join me, and it took him like 10 mins to follow me he didn’t seem to have any interest in touching my body we just showered, he wasn’t the slightest bit aroused. It made me feel really shitty. I just started my period today, so leading up to it, my hormones are always crazy and it makes me feel so depressed and sensitive and I cry constantly haha. So I know i am probably just being sensitive. But my question is, does your man ever get a little distant when he’s under a lot of pressure? Does it effect your sex life?? All he wanted to do all weekend was cuddle and play video games, and I really wanted to fuck 😂 don’t get me wrong, we did have sex a few times over the course of the weekend, but not as much as usual. We’re usually always horny and I don’t even really need to initiate things most nights cause he always gets started and we’re always on the same page. On Sunday, we had sex and he said that he wanted me to stay later so that we could do it again. But then after we finished the first time, he said he actually needed to go to sleep because he had to work in the morning and he wanted to wind down. I know that’s perfectly reasonable! Its just been making me feel like he’s not turned on by me, or like he doesn’t want me. It’s definitely because of my period hormones and because we just started having sex recently that I’m freaking out now, but I just wanna know if other ladies experience anything similar when they’re boyfriends/husbands are super stressed 🤔 do you think it’s anything I’m doing wrong?? Or just his work stress?