Strict parents and boy friend don’t mix well

Hey y’all I need to see it from other people point of view

So I have very strict Mexican parents and with strict parents come with strict rules rules

, I didn’t get a bf till I was 20 and I immediately introduced him to my parents, They wouldn’t let me hang with him either way so. It’s a long distance relationship so it’s hard I want to be with him all the time especially when I go see him or when he sees me. After a couple months of dating I went to see him without permission,

(they didn’t want me to go cuz it was dangerous and something could happen to me or what if he was a sex trafficker, he came to see me first and asked me out and met a family member before my parents and when I went I told certain people where I was going and had gps on)

they were furious , but I know them they would never be okay with that,but I still went and I don’t regret it, I kept doing couple more times without their permission, it was getting bad we weren’t getting along or even talking so I I waited 2 months to see eachother well he’s coming and I want to be with him the whole time , but my dad is saying hell no , and starts calling me a whore and have some dignity, is this what you do with all guys just going around ? K

I mean I see where he is coming from but he’s got to realize if he’s trying to prevent something , it’s too damn late

Long distance is hard enough but I feel like he’s trying to making it impossible

It’s frustrating and I wish they weren’t so uptight and it’s only with me because my siblings are nothing compared to me and they realized that they shouldn’t be so strict and over protective but apparently for me it’s still the same nothings changed , is their anyone that is in a similar situation as me ?

( I have never really gone against what my parents have said till recently, I always tried to make them happy or to please them but in the end they never were , and I was miserable to the point where I just didn’t care anymore I’d just go to work come back eat clean and sleep everyday.

Now theirs someone in my life that I care about and wouldn’t want to lose, a motivation , I’m happier and honesty i don’t want things to go back as they were before. I can’t depend on them forever wouldn’t want too I’m just frustrated :/ 21

I’m 21 by the way