first time anal

TMI story time: I'm in a LDR with my guy and was visiting during my fertile window. We're usually pretty vanilla, but I've always been interested in anal sex. He said he wasn't that interested in it, but then came last weekend... We use a diaphragm, condoms, and Fertility awareness for protection, so I was just touching him as it was atound ovulation and he was getting really really horny...

Horny enough for him to suggest trying anal. I though about it for a second.

but then I agreed to try. So let me tell you. I wasn't sure if it would hurt, we didn't prepare me, he's pretty big and we didn't use lube, so everything you're not supposed to do. I kneel in front of him, he slowly pushes the tip against me all aplogetic and I'm just there like fuck. yes

I leaned backwards into him and it was so freaking amazing, I almost immediately came, and I usually don't come from penetration. He enjoyed it although not entirely crazy about it and prefers vaginal, but definitely a win and it happened once more since. Now I'll have to see how to get more, not just when I'm ferile :D haha definitely found my kink. Guess I'm a bit of a freak. Anyone else into anal and doesn't think it hurts?