My fiance doesn't seem interested in our baby.

I'm 25 weeks pregnant with our 2nd baby. Our first is 15 months old.

We decided to have our babies really close in age it's just what we both wanted. I got pregnant in September but didn't find out till the last day of November. We had no idea for 2 months. When we found out he was really happy we both was. As the pregnancy is progressing I dont feel like hes very connected with the baby and he doesn't talk about her much. He was desperate for a boy the first time but we had a daughter and he loves her and is a great dad so the second time her thought it was definitely going to be a boy and its not, we are having another girl. He says hes happy but disappointed a little bit and we've had the conversation about him treating her differently because I've been worrying about it. He said he wont. With our first he used to lay and talk to the baby, cuddle and kiss my belly, feel her kick. This time hes not felt one kick because he says he doesn't like it, it feels weird, he doesn't talk to her it's just so different and I feel somewhat disconnected from him because of it. We still have sex and kiss and everything else is the same. With the last baby we would lay in bed at the end of the day listen to her heartbeat, and just bond with her and I feel like that really helped when she was born. And now he just gets into bed and I'm laid there enjoying her move and kick and see her little feet but hes not interested one bit and it makes me sad. I feel awkward when talking about her, like hes not interested we've agreed on a name but he wasnt really contributing ideas just picked one off my list that I liked. And hes not interested in anything I've bought, ive only bought a few vests and sleep suits and a couple of outfits and its exciting but hes not bothered he wont come with me to pick out some clothes. I don't really know what to say to him it's just a bit awkward and it's really worrying me how hes going to be when shes here.

Sorry for the long post if you read it all I appreciate it.