My story on trying too get pregnant

Hey everyone's I thought I would share my story with women who our also trying too get pregnant. Pleases know hate comments, thank you.

So about 6 years ago I got off birth control becouse every birth control made me have my period really bad. Well every senice I got off birth control I have not had a period like i should, so I talked too my dr and she wanted me too go see a OB so I did and she put me on MEDROXYPR AC. Too get my period and it worked, but the month after I wouldn't get my period again😞 witch isn't good because my husband and I have been trying too get pregnant, And my OB wasn't really wanting put me on something els or see why im not getting my periods like I should. So i went too this other OB dr 3 days ago and she was amazing she told me was I wasn't getting my periods and its becouse I have (P O S ) witch is polyoystic ovalion syndrome. So she put me on the meds I was taking before( MEDROXYPR) but now i take it for 10 days and 2 too 10 days after that I should get my period and the month after if I dont get my period too take a test and if im not pg too take the meds again. She also put me on (METFORMIN) too help with my hormones. So hopefully this help and I got pregnant here soon. Pleases send prayers and baby dust too you all.😍👣