PA is close to legalizing recreational use!!

Mari • ʙᴏʏ ᴍᴀᴍᴀ x2

& I’m soooo happy!! In December Gov. Wolf said it was time for Pennsylvania to seriously consider legalizing recreational use. He created a petition (which I happily signed and submitted voicing why it should be legalized) and 60% of voters are for legalization. They are working on the bill and trying to sway Republican legislation to our side. Lee Stark said “This should be considered emergency legislation. Once New York and New Jersey legalize marijuana, our state is going to be flooded with cannabis. And there’s nothing that will stop that cannabis from coming into Pennsylvania. Trying would be useless, like holding up your hand to an oncoming ocean wave and expecting it to stop. "

We’re thinking by 2020 recreational use will be legalized!

What this means is employers will no longer be allowed to test for thc. People who have cannabis related offenses on their record will have them expunged and people who lost driving privileges due to cannabis will have their privileges reinstated.

Also, we will be allowed to have up to 6 marijuana plants in our homes for personal use!

I can’t wait for this! No more paying 120 for a half oz.! 😜 I saw in some states they’re charging $40-$50 for a full oz!