Idk how to feel.

Okay so look I like this boy (we gon call him Tre) who liked me since last school year. I had liked him a little bit last year but never told him. So then we had started talking even more at the beginning of this school year. I mean me and him had always been good friends and stuff he used to walk me home. We went to get food and stuff a lot and talked and told each things we wouldn’t tell anyone else. So I had told him I like him and so I had already knew he had feelings for me again. BUT my other friend (we gon call her Bri) so Bri had started liking him but I had told her and two of my other friends I’m close with. So I found out she liked him and Tre told me that he like her too but like me more..

Like how that work?? So then me was telling me oh I want you blah blah blah all that good stuff. So when I had told him I had feelings for him then we had decided we should talk or whatever. Like I understand we was lowkey and stuff but that don’t give you the right to go off with my friend Bri and start doing all that couplely shit. But I would just sit there watching him watch me see wtf he doing. Soo fast forward to Hoco night we was having fun and all that and we go to my friend house after. So I went into the lil mini theatre and was by myself watching tv bc I didn’t wanna see Tre and Bri doing all that crap in my face and me and him was supposed to be talking. But he come in there tryna mess with me and stuff and tryna make me laugh I’m like dude get out my face he all asking me what’s wrong and I told him and he gon say he sorry and all that I’m like yea ight whatever. My friend live a few houses away from me so he had walked me home again and so I was gon give him a kiss goodnight but our motion light went off by the garage and I thought my mom had woke up so I just hugged him goodnight... not my finest moment😂😂👎🏽

So Tre and Bri has started talking and then eventually started dating. I felt like he did me wrong asf but I kinda feel like it was light way my fault bc I never really said anything to him. I also think that I still might like him but I can’t bc he with my friend but I also think I need to stop being her friend. Like she always telling us about what they do and all that shit and they relationship problems and I listen and suck it up but now I’m really starting to distance myself bc Idk what to do anymore..