what would you think??

hey y’all, so i went through my bfs phone (something that’s fine with both us) and i see him saving pics of girls of girls that they message him. he has a MAJOR history of cheating so i confronted him and i said “so you’re cheating on me again” and he said “i don’t want to do into this” and then i said “you’re not denying it so are you?” at this point he told me to shut up and i dropped him off at home. its been eating me all day because he never said yes or no. i mean if you’re not cheating you would just say no right? i don’t know what to think i mean the pics arent nudes but it’s still the fact that he’s the one thats saving them. i know they’re not saving them because the messages unsave as soon as i click them so it’s totally him. i dont know what to do and my head is a mess. i wanna trust him and i don’t wanna break up over past issues if they arent current. i want to believe the best but something inside me is screaming something is up. i don’t want to message the girls and ask them because who knows if a) they’d tell the truth and b) harass them like that and seem crazy. what would y’all think of this situation ? what would you do?