Did I give it to him???

So I recently start having sex about 1 and a half months ago ... the boy took my virginity but about 2 weeks after that I caught a UTI my doctor told me to take the pills for 7 days but I only took it for 4 days and start having sex again with him i always bleed when we first start having sex but after I stop taking the pills I still was bleeding and we would still have sex because the bleeding was like spotting we recently got tested because he cheated on me and we had both got Chlamydia he think it was because me but I was only fucking him and he said the girl he cheated on me with was clean so he basically block me after we argue over the phone and I’m so upset because I like this boy I gave him apart of me and he left me high and dry because he think I gave him the Chlamydia! But how it would be me ?? He also got older brother which is disrespectful they call me “bitches” and “crazy” and all this other stuff so I know they got in his head by the way we both 18 and both live building to building from each other in the same A complex ! I need some SERIOUS Advice!!!