Idk wat to do 🤕

So im bi and I'm 13 in secondary school. I've had one proper relationship with a girl I haven't had any others. Well my friend ship group is a piece of shit honestly. There is a girl there and let's call her verity. She is very controlling and extremely horrible to me . She constantly says I piss her off she argues with me constantly. But there's bout 8 of us in the group and she only does it with me. Then we got together and everything was ok for once. Then she broke up with me and it had been bout a month and it fucking hurt ngl. Next day she asks me out again. Then a few weeks go past and it was good then we started arguing again which in that time I wanted to end it but couldn't I was to scared. Then she broke up with me. This was over a week ago and I can't get over her. She says someone's fit and I want to just cry. I thought I could just get over her by now. But I really miss her. I literally don't want to do anything and it's back to before her being a bitch to me. I have a very disabled mum and no dad so I have to look after her so its so difficult and stressful. Anyone got any methods to get over someone????