Does anyone else’s husband..

Me

Refuse to shave your vagina ?? 😂🤣 I’m almost 34 weeks and cannot see my vagina anymore so I asked my husband if he could shave me down there and he was supppper reluctant but said he would try. He’s never shaved in his life cause he’s always been to the barber to get his line up and beard done so he’s never touched a shaver.

I give him the shaver and he’s literally shaking 😂😂 he kept repeating “I can’t do it, I can’t do it!!” So he asks me how he’s supposed to do it so I’m trying to explain to him and he just doesn’t get it so he tries to do it twice and then puts his hands up and says “I just can’t I’m sorry I’m scared to cut you!!”

🙄🙄🙄🙄🤣🤣🤣 so by now I’m kind of disappointed cause I really needed shaving but also dying of laughter cause of his drama.

I end up doing the best I can and then call him back in to check if I Missed any spots so he starts screaming that I’m bleeding like hellll all over my pussy and that I cut myself so I’m scrambling in the shower to wash off and then goes “just kidding”

At that point I wanted to smack him lolll

Moral of the story: anyone else’s husband refuse to shave them ?! Lolll