Natural birth story πŸ’›βœ¨

πŸ’–βœ¨JADEβœ¨πŸ’Έ β€’ ✨ π“‚π‘œπ“‚π“‚π“Ž π’»π’Ύπ“‡π“ˆπ“‰ 🍼🧸 π’½π“‚π“Š β™₯️ 𝐼 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝓂𝒢𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 π“ƒπ‘’π“Œ 𝑔𝒾𝓇𝓁 π’»π“‡π’Ύπ‘’π“ƒπ’Ήπ“ˆ βœ¨πŸ’›

I was 38 weeks & a couple days when my son was born. On a Thursday DEC 20 at 8:26PM . I woke up in the morning at 6 am I started having what felt like period cramps , my husband went to work & I was still feeling the same cramps through the day but I ignored them. My mom had told me that contractions were pains that hurt & went towards your back to always expect the worst pain, so that’s what I did. I went the whole morning till afternoon in pain walking around waiting for it to get worse (it was getting worse) , but I wasn’t scared so I didn’t call my husband or mom to tell them. My mom came home around 3 pm saw me walk around the house asked me what was wrong. I told her I was in pain & it wasn’t going away.. by then the contractions were slowly starting to get harder. She got nervous & automatically knew my baby was coming. So I called my husband & told him to meet me at the hospital. Before going I decided to shower b/c honestly I didn’t want to feel dirty lol I was in the shower with the worst contractions. After I got out I noticed I was bleeding & knew it was time to go. We got to the hospital around 4 pm where I was registered, changed, monitored, & my water finally broke. I was dilated 4cm & sent to the delivery room, thankfully my husband got there on time. I was in so much pain the contractions were really starting to kill me. 3 hours pass & I start shaking & throwing up due to not eating that day & the pain from contractions. The nurses ask if I want the epidural but I’m in so much pain my husband had to speak for me & told them no b/c I was determined to give birth natural. Both my husband & mother looked so worried but were supportive. An hour passed & I felt my contractions get even rougher that I put both my hands on my face trying to handle the horrible pain (My hand had started bleeding out bc I ripped my IV off & hit a vein) but that was the least of my worries to be honest. I then started feeling this urge to push. My doctor had already came & told me I was 9cm. She never told me to push, when I was ready she let me do what I had to do. So I push b/c my baby can no longer hold in & a beautiful baby boy pops out πŸ‘ΆπŸ»

my husband & I cry , kiss & hug happy to see that everything went well πŸ’› blessed with a new life. It was the best/ most painful experience but so worth it! I was so happy I was able to birth my son naturally & pushed him out within 4 hours ✨ my baby boy weighed 7lbs 3.4 oz πŸ’™ 19 in L

Being a mother was the best thing that I can ever experience carrying him, birthing him & caring for him πŸ’›