I need help !! 😫😩

Vanessa • ♒️♥️👼🏼

So today I had some spotting. It was brownish pink. I also felt like I had a really bad UTI. So I went to the ER. They confirmed I had a UTI and gave me antibiotics. They drew my blood to check my HCG levels and did an ultrasound.

Baby was measuring 10w6d which is 3 days ahead of what I’m supposed to be. Heart beat was strong at 176 and baby was moving around like crazy. I felt so relieved after the ultrasound.

But when the doctor came back with the results, he said baby looks fine but I had a subchorionic hemorrhage. He said that is normal in early pregnancy. But what has me even more concerned is that he said my HCG level has slightly declined. He said this could mean a future miscarriage. He wants to me to go back in 2 days to repeat ultrasound and blood work.

Now I’m a nervous wreck to say the least!

I have read online that between 8-11weeks HCG levels reach its peak and level off but I don’t know if it’s normal for them to decline.

Has anyone had any experience with this? Should I be worried? Has anyone had a subchorionic hemorrhage? Has anyone had their HCG level drop a bit around 10 weeks?