due in 2 weeks fiance left me at 6 months for someone else.

Im in a pickle, my fiance left me after a 10year relationship and pregnant after TTC 6 months for someone else, who already has 2 children of her own.
He is stating he will be a devoted father but has been nothing but horrible to me since he left.
He is aware that i will not letting him in when i give birth and hasn't bothered asking me how appointmets are going. 
But he is more worried about access when the baby is born! i cant help but
feel so angry at him. 
Not only have i had to pay £10K to remortgage my house and had x4 scares with this pregnancy due to stress hes caused he knows i now cant drive as i keep collapsing with this pregnancy and have injued myself quite badly he doesnt care!
I told him that he can see the baby on my terms but his new gf has no right to see my newborn, hes not happy with this. Do you think im being unreasonable? i have no idea who she is i have never met her. 
What would you do? i had no idea i would end up being a first time single mum when our relationship was so solid (so i thought). I am frightened and even more so as im due in under 2 weeks and am unsure on how
to inform him of his childs birth.