Don't know what to do HELLP!!!!!!!

I've been in a relationship with the love of my life for almost 2 years and for the last 9 months we have been arguing I love him but I feel I do nothing right he says I call him to much I nag him I smoother him and that hurts  he say I don't give him time to breath but I enjoy being with him and spending time with him. I just want to creat memories and it is so hard he works 7 days a weeks and it like he's trying to fit everything in a relationship and his life and someone is getting shortened. I so want to be his wife his best friend his companion his rib but it's like the man I fell in love with is not the man that I look at today? My heart yearns for him and he just don't realize how much I'm in love with him but he breaks my heart almost every time he open his mouth up. I also sometimes fell like dam I don't do nothing right in his eye sight so I fell like is it someone else he swear up and down its not he just need room to breath and sometimes just a little unwind time. This is his favorite statement I've given you the keys what else can I do I just ask you to back up but if I back up will something walk through the door . I hate that I am a little insecure with him because he hasn't secured me in a long time I just need reassurance. What do I do. Do I stop calling let him chase me ? Need your opinion please.