Bilateral choroid plexus cysts

Je

NOT A QUESTIONS JUST WANT TO SHARE MY EXPERIENCE SO OTHER MAMAS DONT HAVE TO WORRY SO HARD

While I was pregnant with me daughter they found 6 bilateral choroid plexus cysts in her brain at the 20 week anatomy scan. I didn’t do genetic testing so it was a toss up for being soft markers for trisomy 18. I was terrified and stressed waiting for a more extensive ultrasound and I don’t wish that kind of fear while waiting for that scan on any expecting mother. So just know that a lot of research states that it might be a natural process In the Brain development and the cysts resolve just usually before 20 week ultrasound. At the extensive ultrasound the cysts were completely gone and here she is today almost 3 years old happy healthy and smart as can be. So don’t worry too much mama if they find choroid plexus cysts in you little darlings developing brain. I know sometimes they find other markers (she didn’t have any others) and that could be higher chances of trisomies but try to stay positive 💓❤️💜