Need advice...

Stephanie
Going a bit stir crazy over here because I am not open to asking family about trying to get pregnant. I want to be able to say it when I am good and pregnant. I think the less people in my life that know I am TTC the better for stress reasons. Here is my current situation... 
I'm 32. I wasn't thinking of actually TTC but once you get taste that you might actually get pregnant I swear it's an instant addiction. 
Actually going to the doctors tomorrow because I have been having very weird symptoms. Thought it was in my head during the weekend, but trying to get through work without wanting to puke at certain points of the day has been hard. 
Here's why it's weird. I am experiencing most early pregnancy symptoms... Last normal period was July 10th very light. Then skipped August. I got what I thought was my period September 6th. The cramps were more harsh and had thick heavy clots. Very strange. I figured not pregnant. Obviously right? But now the symptoms are worsening and I'm still getting BFNs. So very frustrated. Hopefully I will get some answers tomorrow  night at the doctors. 
Any advice would be great! Thanks!