Am I bi or pan

My whole life I knew I liked both boys and girls, and when I got older I realized that was called being bi. Recently (I’m 16) I came out to a few of my friends and family as bi, which to me I didn’t really limit it to 2 genders, I just liked people for there personalities. Ive also started to learn more about what being pan means, and im not sure if i’m bi or pan. I’ve always called myself bi because I didn’t know about being pan, but now i’m started to feel confused. I definitely feel like I would date all genders, transgender and nonbinary people, but i’ve never experienced a relationship with anyone so I also feel like I can’t tell. And sometimes I feel rude being bi like i’m saying that trans men or women aren’t actually men and woman because I wouldn’t date them? but I would date them yet I still call myself bi. Now that i’m out and i’ve learned more about the lgbt community im starting to question my sexuality again. I’m also worried about turning around and telling people, actually i’m not bi im pan. like I feel like that would be asking for attention. I’m just not sure what to do.