Friend asks for advice, you give it, they freak...what do you do?

Beth • ~~~♡♡Let`s Roll♡♡~~~
Okay so I just had a very odd conversation with my good friend today. She informed me that her and her husband were trying to ttc. It's been almost 10 months that she's been out of work.( she was laid off) .I've tried getting her in my company...she then said that her and HR hubby had this major fight because he said because she doesn't have a job that they should stop for right now ttcing...when she gets a job then they can try again my friend doesn't like this. Said she felt her heart broke and they had a big huge fight about it. Because she asked for my advice, I said that he sounds right on this one. Babies take money. With no job or savings it will be stressful. We live in Canada so we have that whole year off thing but you only get about 60% of your pay...give or take a few numbers. Well she got all pissy With me. Saying I don't understand. She wants a baby now. She is 31 and everyone is having them. She feels left out. She started crying. I don't know was I good friend. Should I have said something else? What do you all think?