Dreams 🙃

*update* I talked to my bf about the dream (excluding the best friend part) I just said another person. We’ve had talks about threesomes before so it didn’t shock him. He said maybe we should try the dream in reality. 😉

Sooo... I recently had a dream including my bf and his best friend. It was a sex dream and they both were into the idea of us three going at it. So we decided why not. We went to the friends house and at first just sat there and talked about the rules. Well after that the friend started undressing me and rubbing my clit slowly while my bf starting undressing himself. He watched as I got closer to my climax. Man, this is probably the most vivid dream I’ve ever had. After that they both positioned themselves on each side of me. My bf fucked my pussy while his best friend face fucked me. It was great. We went several rounds but my bf and his best friend never touched each other. Just me.

I woke up wet as fuck and have been nervous to talk about it with my bf and I can barely look at his best friend 🤭

Has anyone else had these kinds of dreams? How did it play out if/when you told your S/O?

*ALSO* I have no attraction towards his friend since I think of him as a brother. It was honestly weird that he showed up in the dream.