First time 😘 (edited part 1)

So my boyfriend and I had our first foursome last night. It was honestly amazing. 😍

I plan on making a big post about it later but for now here was the best part:

Both of us girls were bent over opposite sides of the bed being fucked from behind. My friends boyfriend looks at me and said "excuse me" and grabbed my chin and pushed it up so i was looking at him. "Kiss her. Now."

Sorry this took forever!!! So heres the whole story:

So it started out as just a night of cards and drinks. It was me, my husband, my friend and her boyfriend. We put some music on, got the liquor pouring and we were having a good time. My friend (Im gonna call her Jasmine) and I listen to really sexual music, so we got to talking about some dirty stuff. My husband mentions the time that we almost had a 4some with our other friends, but it didnt happen. A little while later i deal a hand of cards and Jasmine says "I could kiss you right now!"

My husband says "you wont!" In a joking way, but she looked at him with a devilish look and walked over and kissed me. Both guys are like

So at this point we decide to tease them. We gave each other lap dances, smacked each others asses, the whole 9. She asked if she could see my nipple rings so I took her in the bathroom and showed her. We come out and the guys are sitting and they both just look at us and say "come here."

I go over and sit on my husbands lap, and start moving my ass slowly back and forth. He must have forgotten what he was going to say becuse he was silent. He unhooked my bra, took it off and threw it. He then smiled at me and told me to go back to my seat. I did, but first i went to Jasmine and took her bra off and tossed to the side where mine was. At this point no one could focus on cards. We decide to go outside and smoke a cigarette. Jasmine and her man head outside and my husband and I stay inside. He pushes me up against the wall and starts kissing me. His rubbing his hands down my back and onto my ass and Im loving it. He stops, grabs me by the hand and takes me to their bedroom. He throws me on the bed and takes my shirt off. Just as he's about to kiss my neck the door opens. I quick grabbed a blanket and half expected to be yelled at for being almost naked in their bed, but Jasmine just smiled at us. My husband says "come here". Jasmine does, and when she gets enough he pushes her on the bed next to me. She smiled devilishly, pushed him out of the room and locked the door.

Okay so there's obviously more to this and ill finish the update tomorrow, Im sorry guys its been a long day and i jusr cant type anymore 😭 i promise it wont take as long as part one did