First attempt at a diaper cake

Please ignore the mess we’re in the middle of packing to move.

This is my rough attempt, I want to buy cuter ribbon tomorrow.

But my SIL’s baby shower is this weekend the day before Easter and she hates me. Like literally can’t stand my existence because I had the first grandchild for the family we married into. She’s expressed how ignorant I am for getting pregnant before her when she has pcos and my pregnancy was due to a birth control failure. (Condom broke and I was on antibiotics so my pill didn’t work).

Anyways she doesn’t get along with her family so it’ll only be my husband’s family attending so I want to try and make it special for her. I sewed her a Winnie the Pooh custom car seat cover and got a bunch of clothes in multiple sizes to give a variety. I’m baking her favorite chocolate cake and I wanted to make her a diaper cake since no one else wanted to and everyone else thought it was stupid. Personally I loved mine because it’s a cute and practical gift. Now I’m not great at making crafts look perfect but I tried really hard. This is my first attempt. Is it awful?

There’s both newborn and size one diapers, wash cloths, a couple bibs, silicon tooth brush, ointment spatula, bottles, pacifiers, and in the center I have an organic baby lotion, little travel size soap and lotion on the back and some teethers.