You ARE enough.

I feel like all I see on here is girls who are in relationships with men who make them feel like they’re not good enough or make them doubt their self worth. I’m also one of those girls. Or I was. I’ve loved this man for 2 years and have put my everything into this relationship. I drained myself physically, mentally, and emotionally just trying to please him and keep him happy. Nothing I ever did was good enough. I literally spent my last dime on him, I carried his child and cared for our son without asking for help from him once. I cleaned the house 24/7 just so he wouldn’t come home in a bad mood, I cooked dinner every night, I fixed myself up every single day just to get him to notice me and he never did, when he would yell and call me names I would just try to be extra nice to get him back in a good mood. I was called worthless, crazy, lazy, disgusting and many words that are too hurtful to even type. Yet I still did everything but kiss his actual ass to make him happy and try to get him to love me. I just realized last night that I was tired of it. I gave birth two weeks ago, my tummy has gone down completely to what it was before but it’s not as tight as it used to be, just a little squishy lol. But he looks at me and says “when are you gonna do something about that stomach” & laughs. I realized then that I was done. I’m beautiful, I have such a good heart, I love everyone and I love unconditionally. I am not lazy. I am not worthless. I’m amazing & I deserve so much more. The way that I have loved him for the past two years, there is someone who will love me that way. God I’d kill for someone to love me the way that I’ve loved him. I know that person will come to me one day. & for all of you ladies who have been through something similar, you’re enough, you’re beautiful and strong and amazing! I will never understand how you can love someone so much and they don’t love you at all. It’s taken me a while to realize it but I do not love him the same way I used to. I still have love in my heart for him and I always will. I still want the best for him, but I know that he is not for me and someone someday will give me what I deserve. If you ever think you’re not good enough because of the person you’re in a relationship with I encourage you to leave. It may suck at first but it’ll get better. it really needs to be on your own time because I knew I should’ve left but I was just too wrapped up in him. Eventually I lost my feelings and I’m ready to start a new chapter! I started feeling awful about myself everyday. I hated the way I looked, I hated myself. I don’t want anyone to ever feel like I did. I really hope this helps someone! Don’t let anyone take your happiness away.