I GIVE UP 😒😞

I’ve always wanted to be a mommy. I knew at a young age 8! I would put pillows under my shirt and really think I was pregnant. I always had baby dolls,strollers,diapers,bottles,the whole shabang!

I was with one man for 3 years, and I believe I had a miscarriage, but I was so young and scared of my mother so I went threw the pain and whatever that big blood sac was and flushed it down the toilet and went on about life!

I then was with another man for 3 years and we tried for 2 years nothing! Broke up he got a girl pregnant 3 months later! That’s when I decided it was time for the doctors. I needed answers! It was me I don’t ovulate some months and my uterus is weak whatever that means! Another doctor told me I was fine at this point I’m starting to believe the other doctor!

I’ve now been with my boyfriend for 4 years and we have been having unprotected sex the whole time and one miss carriage 2 years ago and ever since nothing!

I’ve tried for a total of 5 years going on six in 2020 but today was officially my last month trying it sucks seeing negatives but I also don’t wanna be negative about this anymore I am going to just be happy with all the new baby’s coming at the end of this year and the ones already here I have so many kids who love me and more coming for me to love I’ll just be the favorite tia 🤪

I pray I get to be a mother one day and bless my future child with all the love I have to give! And I pray everyone trying gets their blessings as well baby dust to all good luck 04/16/2019 I will no longer try I will let god work on me! ❤️