Advice??

Daija

I’m 22 weeks pregnant . Annddd it was fine at first but things started moving different . My friends . My closest friends . We all used to hangout from 2014-2018 then later in 2018 I shared the news . They were so happy for me . But then actions showed different . One out of the two friends I called my bestfriend . We used to hangout every weekend . Then she started to hangout with my other friend more . I think it’s due to because they smoke weed and I can’t . But that doesn’t change the fact that I’m still your guys’ friend you know ? Anyways , I approached them with this feeling before .

You know the feeling of being left out or excluded . My friend told me I was making her feel bad and then my bestfriend told me it’s never that serious . But it’s a constant thing!! Two weeks ago I hung out with them for the first time in like 2 months . They still smoked but away from me . But that didn’t matter to me because of the circumstances 💯 and then come to find out they hangout every week without me . When I was with them it felt good to because I’m not around my boyfriend and I can be with my friends yk girl time . I felt like I had my bestfriend again cuz she told me she hasn’t laughed like that in a while. And then my other friend told me we should have more days like this . We all agreed . But it shouldn’t be we should have more days like this . It wouldn’t be that problem if you guys would just HMU . I told them I’m free Friday -Monday and sometimes Tuesday . But they have yet to HMU to hangout . The other day they hmu asking for another girls day that day I replied what time . No one responded . Anyways my question is .. idk what to do or how to approach how I feel without them feeling like I’m over exaggerating . Idk if I should just cut them off they’ve literally been there for me since highschool . And now that I’m pregnant it’s a whole different story . I don’t want to cut them off . I don’t want them to fall off and do their own thing without me . Is that selfish ? I don’t know I just feel like I’m losing my only two friends and making new ones just doesn’t feel like same . Help... oh PS: I know when having a baby nothing will really matter more than that child I just need clarity . And reassurance I just don’t know how to approach it .