What do you guys think about Gender Creative?

I've been looking into this new thing called gender creative. I'm still learning about it so i don't know everything but it seems pretty simple but i also see alot parents thing this parenting style is CRAZY. I believe it's a unique way to raise your little one but way to complicated for me being that my babies are to old to try and change the way i parent i think will throw all of us off a bit I also believe it has its pros and cons to it. For those who aren't aware of gender creative, it's when a parent doesn't assign a gender to they're child and refer to them with pronouns "them or they". What i like about the parenting style is that if you had no idea what gender a child we wouldn't restrict them from things like "boy toys, girl toys, boy colors, girl colors, boy activities, girl activities, ect". My biggest thing as a mom is that my son has very long and curly hair and I'm always told your son looks like a girl or long hair is only for girls which i think is ridiculous and always just give a nod and go on with my day.

So I'm just wondering how many mom would actually be open to this parenting style?

Vote below to see results!