I finally got the ok from the doctor!! πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

Kristy β€’ Married the love of my lifeπŸ€΅πŸ»πŸ‘°πŸ»4/21/18. Lost our angel baby at 11 weeksπŸ‘ΌπŸ» 12/6/18. Had my rainbow baby boyπŸ‘ΆπŸ» 3/27/20. Lost our 2nd angel baby boy at 21W3D 6/3/2022 πŸ‘ΌπŸ». Pregnant with rainbow baby #2.

After my miscarriage in December, my levels took a while to go down. Then in mid February, when my levels got down to 8, they increased to 13 and then again to 20. My doctor had me go into the lab to have some bloodwork done. He wanted to make sure the hcg wasn’t coming from retained tissue or a tumor. The results came back negative and my hcg went down to 10. He said I had something called a heterophilic antibody that made it appear like I still had hcg in my body when I really didn’t; therefore producing false positives in my blood tests. He called me today after reading my results and finally gave me to ok to try again! Hubby and I are so relieved and happy. My period should end tomorrow and we cannot wait to get to baby making. Praying for all of us trying for our January 2020 babies! πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™βœ¨βœ¨βœ¨