Implantation bleeding (long cycle advice)

Tori

Okay so here what's up with me. My cycle is regular but it's not typical I have a 31ish day cycle and typically a 3 day period. Day one is usually heavy flow, heavy cramping, Day two is usually light flow no cramping, and Day 3 is usually really light or even spotting no cramping.

We have been TTC for 5 months now and my periods have been regular throughout trying. This month however it has been super weird.

My period was supposed to start Wednesday April 24th. I had spotting that filled about 1/2 a tampon in 6 hours with very very coloured blood and other then that I've had very light spotting these two days (I'm talking like brown dry blood filling maybe 1cm of the tip of a tampon, I've barely kept one in because they're been so uncomfortably dry).

Today is Friday the 26th it should be my final day. I have not had any spotting at all as of today so far and I'm convinced that this could be implantation bleeding.

I'm not rushing anything so I'm going to wait another full week to test but just wanted some other thoughts and opinions as to what they think might be happening with my crazy cycle, any and all thoughts appreciated.